We are committed to an environmentally friendly policy without compromising our guests’ comfort. We have both the appropriate infrastructure and staff training in place in order to ensure our company’s green credentials. More specifically, we have designed and we are maintaining our residences with the following points in mind:
- The building’s doors and outer walls are insulated
- All rooms have a ceiling fan, double glazing, and double-leaf windows for natural ventilation
- We exclusively use cotton sheets, towels and blankets, which are changed upon request
- We only use organic soaps, as well as dispensers instead of disposable packaging
- Photocell-controlled lights operate in communal areas and lavatories
- The air conditioning in a room automatically switches off when a door is opened
- Energy-saving light bulbs are used in all areas
- Magnetic keys are used to switch off the apartments’ lights when no-one is in
- The water flow in the showers, kitchen and lavatories is kept at a maximum of 9 litres per minute, in accordance with EU Ecolabel regulations.
We hope that our green ethos will resonate with our guests. Any suggestions that might improve our commitment are most welcome.